You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please Reconnect

I don’t understand what is going on here. I was playing at my dad’s farm, Then a few hours later I go to work at the mine that night, and when I’m at the camp I try to connect to transfer some items before bed. and get the message

“You were disconnected from Battle net. Please reconnect.” What does that even mean in English?

Is there a fix? Am I restricted because of the IP address at the work camp? This is bogus. Now I have potentially two weeks to spend out here in the Gulag and I can’t even look forward to playing some Diablo before bed.

I hope this helps you, I am beyond frustrated with this company and they need to realize that thousands of players have been falsely banned over doing nothing… some of us just trying to log into the game for the FIRST time… some the first time in 10 YEARS. The first thing the system is to do is IP ban? For NOTHING… oh and they can’t remove the ban so you gotta wait it out… it’s all bogus and I truly wish our community could come together and actually get a result in this matter

@shammallama I am currently having the same issue. Except the story behind my situation is that I literally just bought another copy and came back to the game after around 15 years with my VPN activated and had no clue there was a ban on VPN’s. I tried to log in multiple times with a VPN activated so who knows how long my ban is. No warnings upon logging on or anything. The transparency is almost no existant. And I feel really bad for returning players that try to log in with no warning. Many players are returning to diablo 2 in anticipation for diablo 4 and a lot of players are having this happen to them. From the horror stories I am reading from forums all arcoss the internet. Im very frusterated at this point with no resolve. Dead end support tickets, live chat is busted, blizzard phone number automatically hangs up on you. its like they don’t even give a sh*t! The way the customer service rep handled your situation seems highly unprofessional as well. I really hope blizzard takes a step in the right direction and addresses this issue and/or give people refunds if you aren’t going to fix the situation!