Yet another "Phone Number is Invalid" Problem

Ey everyone. Brand new to this site. Been playing Cod and Overwatch for a while now on console and decided to move over to PC.

Or I would have, but when I tried to launch Warzone, it asked me for my phone number for the umpteenth time, and then told me my number didn’t exist for the umpteenth time. Submitted a ticket and checked the forums to see that this problem is pretty common.

I have Cricket as my provider, have had the same number since my first phone over 15 years ago, and for pretty much every other service I use it’s fine. But Blizzard/Activision seem pretty keen to make it seem like it isn’t valid.

I am unwilling to open a new line and get a new number for the simple sake of two games, but I would like to play them. I’m guessing no one has figured out a simpler work around? Because it seems the service is doing what it does best about the problem and ignoring it, hoping we will just go away.

Either way, Cheers.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well, I have Cricket plan as well and it’s not Prepaid so why the hell is Blizzard throwing invalid error ? I use lots of other sms service with my Cricket and had zero issues so far until this Blizzard thing. What is going on ? Use Twilio if any software dev in Blizzard is seeing this duh !!