Xbox Diablo 4 various problems

I know this is not the right category however there is no other choice that I’m aware of that’s reasonable rational or logical. That’s their fault and their problem. And they’re making it a problem for us too. I would apologize but it’s not my fault. I will not accept guilt for someone else’s inadequacy anymore.

I’m going to get my utmost to be civil and polite, but don’t push me, don’t troll me I’ve got no more patience left for it. I’m doing the best that I can and if that’s not good enough then too bad.

Diablo 4 on console, frequent crashes, loss of items, loss of progress, loss of paid cosmetics, places on the map are blocked by objects where you can’t see where you’re going or where you’ve been, support tickets have not been useful or helpful in fact they have been detrimental they have been a waste of my time solving nothing and giving me nothing but a page of words with no solution only presumption at best and then they close it after one or two replies even if their answer is off topic and irrelevant.

I have had enough. I don’t know what to do from this point forward but I fully regret investing in my time and money in this game now.

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

The very first link returned…

Alternatively…