WOW51900319 You have been disconnected from the server

I hope this issue is taken care of soon. I am tired of having to wait to play because of RL but to have blizz block me as well sucks.

Just tried to login and got the same fiasco yippee

why is this still going on? Had this problem last night and now it continues into the morning??? a good thing today isn’t the start of anything or anything right?

2 Likes

GREAT PAYING for a game i can not logon too…

1 Like

Two other PC’s in my house can log on fine. One of the PC’s is an exact twin of mine. No bueno for me.

I’m in the exact same boat, guild started raid… actually as we speak and I’m left out looks like the only one that cant log on in my entire guild very disappointing. actually hope we get some sort of compensation what a massive let down, when i have been so excited all day.

3 Likes

I am having the same problem as everyone else ,I can not play my game and this has been going on for hours, this does not make me happy with Blizzard , please get to the problem here and fix it/

For what it’s worth, I’m having the same issue. I just resubbed on an alt account of mine (my main and alt have been inactive for a couple years at this point), dunno if this is relevant at all. I haven’t been able to log in once since resubbing which kind of sucks :frowning:

Having the same issue WOW51900319. So other than wait (been ~10 hours already), what is going on?

Temp fix here:

Tambem estou com o mesmo problema, desde ontem a noite não consigo logar. Segui todas as recomendações e nada. Tentei novamente esta manhã, e o mesmo erro WOW51900319 …

Having the same issue myself all night anyonw at blizzard figure this out yet?

I here you all there. I reinstalled the full game and im still having issues getting in

I have the extact same problem, cannot. connect since yesterday

1 Like

Well boys, i will talk in portuguese how to fix it, so, just translate it.

Esse problema aconteceu comigo quando eu estive removendo a posta wtf e a cache, tentei reparar e não funcionou, o que salvou foi que fiz um backup dos arquivos e ao colar novamente na minha pasta ele voltou a funcionar sem o erro. Creio que o problema esteja ali

1 Like

Voltei aqui pra avisar, o arquivo que PRA MIM deu problema, foi encontrado dentro de //“World of Warcraft_retail_\Cache\ADB\ptBR” com o nome de DBCache.bin
Ao colar apenas esse arquivo (que tinha feito backup antes de apagar as pastas wtf cache e addons) o meu wow voltou a funcionar

1 Like

This has worked for me so far. Thank you

1 Like

Ty!!! Working perfectly thus far.

1 Like

Agree, I NEVER use Twitter.

did this and still cant connect to servers just get booted off 10 hrs now waiting on blizz to get back to me. no custmer support number in this day an age is total bs