WOW51900319 error while loggin in

Getting WOW51900319 error while logging into Stormrage… It says que is full with less liki 4 to 6 people ahead of me, but when the que gets to me it just drops me saying You have been disconnected from the server WOW51900319

10 Likes

I have the same exact problem.

4 Likes

This thread is about the same issue. Disconnection Problem - #58 by Chueyee-1127

4 Likes

Same here. Was having serious lag the last few days and now I cannot log on at all. Followed all of the steps from Blizzard’s tech support page, but I still cannot log in.

3 Likes

Same problem, but 51900127

2 Likes

Lightbringer, same problem

they are working on it its the authentication servers

Same exact error issue on Doomhammer.

This forum is for the Desktop App/Launcher specifically.

It sounds like there is a pretty big issue right now with WoW logins.

The WoW Support forums group has hundreds of player posts.

Ignore any threads that were created before today. People necro old threads from other issues.

I don’t see a Blue post yet in Support (the link I gave you) or the Twitter CS feed https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

Those are the primary locations to look for updates. Oh, and the launcher of course when/if they put up a notice.

1 Like

same prob here. Annoying AF

2 Likes

I gosh, not the whole saturday night eh, Its been an hour since this post. I otta come down the office and fart in your general direction

its back up, hmmm, indeed, I consider taking my fart back, bravo

There were some authentication issues with World of WarCraft last night. We’ve seen this recover since and haven’t seen this resurface for the last few hours. Close this thread, but if it comes up again, please let us know!