WoW won't update BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

When I click update I get an error code BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 with “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.” Other times it’s another error code that ended with 69A(I think? I know it ends with A), then error code ending with 840, and another code that I can’t remember, Basically telling me to delete the same items and try again and I’ve been doing this for two days. Over and over again. I’m not a tech pro but I have been following directions with no results. The game was going great until the patch update and this started happening. What I’m doing is not working and there has to be something that can be done with some kind of miracle on your end, Blizzard? Please? I’m trying to see the humor in this but I’m starting to pull my hair out… :frowning:

1 Like

blizzard is incompetent their staff can be rude and try to threaten you with a ban if you discuss refunding i cant believe american consumer law allows blizzard to sell products that are not fit for purpose

2 Likes

I am currently going through this too, but I don’t know who to get ahold of? I even uninstalled WoW and the launcher, the launcher reinstalled, but now I no longer have WoW on my computer. It really sucks to have no ability to play a game I put money into :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

There was one Tech person saying to delete WoW voice proxy, and I don’t have one to delete and I think it’s for the problem that I’m having. If the voice proxy is under something else, please let me know what it is…

I have the BB code ending in 840 too. Did all the recommendations. Uninstalled wow, re-installed Battle net but cant re-install wow… WTF Blizz? Help???