WoW Will Not Open

When I click play WoW opens then instantly closes.

I have tried running the game as admin and using the WoW desktop shortcut nothing seems to work.

I have also tried googling multiple fixes none have worked so far.

Please help I don’t want to refund the game.

Hello Xomelio,

I am sorry that WOW does not open on launch even running as admin. Go ahead and try these two steps for me. If they do not work you are going to want to put in a support ticket with your system files so we can take a look.

Open the Battle.net App.
    Click the Battle.net button and Settings. Select Game Settings.
    Under World of Warcraft, check the box for Additional Command Line Arguments.
    Type: -d3d11
and
    Type -Windowed in the box and click Done.

Hi, I appear to be having the same or a very similar issue, ticket US76754018. There are diagnostic files and crash reports in the ticket.

Thanks.

what do you do when neither battle.net nor wow itself will load? everytime I try, I get an unexpected error and neither app loads. I cannot use your suggestions as I cannot open battle.net

Fodder,

Thank you for opening a ticket. It looks like you’ve been having conversations with tech support already so please continue with that ticket thread.

Talltimber,

Since both programs are not loading properly let’s start with a clean launcher install. If it continues to act up please follow the link in the OPs post to submit a ticket for us.

Perform Steps 1-5 of the uninstall instruction article:
Do not reinstall yet but follow these additional steps:
1. Open file explorer/file manager
2. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA%
3. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
5. Empty the recycle bin.
Now go ahead and reinstall the launcher,

Hi, I can no longer respond in ticket US76754018 due to too many replies, I have opened ticket US76859394, could you please bring this ticket to Lorrothir’s attention and let them know I cannot respond in the original ticket. Thank you.

I cant even login, I can see my characters but when I choose one and enter the game get stucks on loading screen… I cant change my realm neither It’s not going further then retrieving realm list… And surprisely I cant even contact support because when I try to send a ticket the website get stucks right after I click to submit button… I tried everything and I am wasting my money for 3 days…

Hi OddFuture. I had a similar problem trying to open a ticket, you have to submit a dxdiag.txt and msinfo.txt. The msinfo.txt file is probably too big, trim off everything in the errors section at the end but the first few error messages. The stated maximum size for the files, and total files, seems to be overly optimistic.

I was playing fine just a few days ago. Went to log in today and get into the launcher fine. Press play game and it logs almost to character screen and then says fu. disconnected from server. I have checked my internet, seems fine. Again, logs into launcher fine. Anyone else having this problem and suggestions on how I might fix it? gives wow 51900319 disconnected from server.

i have same issue i log in it i see the start of my charater select screen then it says i have been disconnected from server same error

Having the exact same issue. I logged in fine on Sunday.

You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319)

I have not changed any of my setting. I have all updates. My internet speed and connectivity are great. Maybe this is a high traffic time but I cannot get in no matter how many times I try to log in or reset my computer.

Same issue here, disconnects as soon as I log in. Never gotten this problem before in my 12 years of WoW. Error code WOW51900319. I play on Emerald Dream, not sure if that realm is down or if it’s the client.

Edit: My girlfriend is also getting the same problem. I see my friends are online without issue though.

This is all I get now since today’s patch.

"You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)

Hello,

I’m having the same issue with the server crashing at loading screen. It happened before after one of the maintenance. Help!

I see some of my friends online playing, so not sure what the heck is going in.

I am also experiencing this issue. Any word on a fix?

I keep getting this error
You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)
I don’t understand why when others are telling me they are getting on the same realm as me with no problem. and this only started after i did the patch from yesterday

Same here, get to load screen and throws wow51900319

Also getting message disconnected from the server (WOW51900319)