WoW SoD Lava Lash US low server pop help!

Hello, I’ve been playing on Lava Lash US on SoD horde side since the beginning. During phase 1, everything was fine. However, as time passes, the server is becoming less populated and the Horde side is simply ridiculous. I’m increasingly considering just quitting because I can’t switch servers, which is disappointing, and starting over doesn’t appeal to me. It’s becoming more and more difficult to find groups for certain things like Blood Moon, forming farming groups, running old raids or dungeon so much time to find people with an alt character and more. At the beginning of each phase, we see more players, but unfortunately, they only stick around for 1 to 2 weeks after the phase. Please help Lava Lash US or please let us move to another server!

1 Like

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games — old games such as:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

World of Warcraft has its own forums, and you should be using those for anything related to WoW.

There is a category for Season of Discovery here:

Best of luck with this !

1 Like

Oh thank you a lot for the information :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.