WoW SoD Agamaggan's Roar deleted

After completing the wild gods quest to get my Vengeance rune for my warlock I destroyed my Agamaggan’s roar item used to make the loa creatures attackable. This was before I learned the Shadowtooth emissary would have additional equipment available for sale.

The Agamaggan’s Roar is not available in the item restoration whereas the drought that is used in RFD to summon the loa to turn in the quest is.

Needless to say I’m not happy about being locked out of collecting some BiS gear for the new phase due to a lack of knowledge and a desire to recover precious bag space.

Since Item restoration is not available I am asking for a solution.

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

World of Warcraft (any version) is not a Legacy Game and it has its own forums. A quick search with Google will surely yield a link to the WoW forums.

If you think you have encountered a bug, then refer to the following Support article to learn how to report it:

I would carefully read the Comments on Wowhead for the quest. It walks you through step by step and should help you figure out what step you are on, and how to get back on track. You may need to restore your draught, or you may need to drop a quest and repeat it if possible.

Sounds like you can restore your Draught then complete those steps above. Doing that, awards the Horn. From there you should be able to proceed.

Blizzard is going to suggest that you check the resources first, before trying to get assistance. Blizzard is not allowed to give game hints and can’t restore most quest items.

However, if you really can’t solve it you can put in a ticket under the stuck on quest category. Be very specific which character, server, quest name, and item you are stuck on.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff.

Thanks Ill try that but I completed the whole quest chain already. So the draught should summon the boar but I suspect he wont have the quest for me again.

Hey Chaal,

i did the same. Were you successful in repeating the above steps?

Greetings