WoW Connection Issue

Hello,

I am experiencing constant connection issues in World of Warcraft, and this problem occurs only in WoW.

My setup:

  • Wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi)

  • New high-end PC

  • MSI X870E Tomahawk motherboard

  • Stable internet connection

The issue:

  • Every day, multiple times per day, the game freezes as if the connection to the server is lost.

  • World latency suddenly jumps from normal values (around 20-30 ms) to 9999 ms.

  • Character stops receiving updates from the server, but the game itself does not immediately disconnect.

  • After 1-3 minutes, the connection may recover or I am forced to relog.

  • This recently happened during an Arena match and I had to reconnect.

Additional information:

  • Other online games do not have this issue.

  • Dota 2 runs normally with around 9 ms latency.

  • General internet access remains functional.

  • I have already disabled all addons and tested the game without them.

  • The issue persists.

The problem originally started with connection failures during login. I could successfully authenticate, launch the game, and select a character, but during “Loading World” the client would eventually fail with a connection error after approximately 30-60 seconds.

Could you please investigate whether there are any known connectivity issues, routing problems, or server-side networking problems affecting my connection to World of Warcraft?

Thank you.

This is the Maintenance to increase the Lvl to 30 and to include Class Balances. from 2 Pm EST (11 PST) 1800 GMT) to include 2 to 4 hours down time. from What I have been able to find out. bests regards.

Guys, I meant Wow Midnight, not WoW Forever. Is it a wrong chapter I chose on forum?

is this still down? just bought the game and downloaded all the crap and can’t even log in. it’s been hours since these posts started, how long does it take to increase a level cap?

you’ve been disconnected over and over again. how about you change the stupid prompt to say it’s down for maintenance so i don’t put my computer through a window?

so is this game down for real? was foreever like for never? lol, for real now, i cant log in whats going on? any one know

Try using the correct forums to find the answer.

theres no correct forum kid, not like the 2004 now they just give you the go here then there back here maybe try later stuff…

Asking about wow stuff in the legacy tech forums, you wont find the answers.

Most of the time they just close the thread and your left with nothing, however if you’re lucky, you have a few users who will help you by linking the correct forum.

It’s normally user error.

Thank you, my bad, I wasn’t able to find wow specific forum, user friendly navigation, you know.