Wow classic - ban (Offense: Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs (Hacks))

Hello, I want to draw your attention to the ban of my 5 accounts because of multiboxing.
But I’m sure. this ban was issued due to reports of people who do not know that it is allowed. The second day the support does not answer me, please pay attention to mine - Ticket Number: US74547384
I ask you to understand everything, since 4 accounts were created the day before the ban.

Or maybe someone came across a similar problem, tell me how to deal with it?

Forum Moderator Note: This topic has been closed as we do not allow discussion of disciplinary actions on the forums.

Hello, ı have a similiar problem.

My account was closed today for allegedly using ‘Unauthorized Cheating Programs’. Unfortunately, I am experiencing this sad situation for the second time. I use the multibox program and a few small addons, but since one is the bag view and the other shows the number of animals killed, they have no other effects on the game. These are easy to access on the addons page and are available to almost all streaming players.

This is the second time I am experiencing this situation for my account and I am now worn out. Even if I do not use a program to cheat, my account is closed for the second time for the same reason. What should I do to prevent this? Do you think there is an issue that I missed? Also, what evidence can I provide against a management message claiming to be cheating? I expect the help of those who have knowledge or ideas.

While Multiboxing is allowed, it is not supported by Blizzard. Blizzard will not promise that the game is playable as MB or that there will be no consequences of using MB software.

The rule of thumb for Blizzard games is one keyboard press = one in-game action per game client. If you utilize functions on your casting software to automate actions like a cast sequence or movement sequence, that is breaking the rules. Same goes for keyboard and mouse software macros. If you can’t do it with the in-game macro maker, don’t try to do it with out of game software.

There is nothing you can do to “prove” your case. Blizzard has all the game logs and that is what they use to determine a suspension or ban.

What you can do is appeal and have a GM check the logs again. Mention you do multibox. Think carefully though - if any software on your PC, or any scripts you made break the automation rules. You won’t get to have a discussion with a GM, but they will double check the logs and issue a template response (form letter).

As far as AddOns - if they are actual WoW addons then they can only change the user interface/display. They don’t change or automate the game. They are lua files, not actual programs. Those are fine and if Blizz does not like one they break it. AddOns function only in the Blizzard sandbox.

Here is the appeals link Blizzard Support - Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban

As for avoiding it in the future - maybe don’t multibox if you know it is going to get you reported and possibly actioned.

P.S. This forum is for feedback about the Support page, Knowledge Base, and Ticket system. It is not a means to appeal or reach Blizzard.