Worst COD in history

this is the worst COD iv ever played, i swear to god. worst balance ever. i see myself always on the worst team, getting pumped, getting spawn killed, getting spawn naded, getting sniped, objectives are in the s’st spots, maps have a million windows all getting camped, SBMM doesnt work for me, i was level 5, against a whole team of level 55??? smg’s are better, and lower TTK than assualt rifles ?? handgun does nothing?? no footstep sounds?? glitch when mantle ?? die. 30 levels of a gun FOR WHAT?? and why the f do i complete 12 daily missions for apperently no reason, and why the f should they unlock stuff, RIPPED off ya dogs

1 Like

This forum is for feedback about the Blizzard Desktop Launcher application. Things such as layout, ease of use, menus, features, etc.

If you wish to provide feedback about a game made by Activision, you will want to direct your feedback to that company. This forum is for Blizzard games and products. Blizzard does not make or have anything to do with decisions for, COD. That is all Activision.

2 Likes