World server down message

I was questing and tried to take a portal in Legion Dalaran where it just sat on the load screen and did nothing. I then got kicked offline and every time I try to log back in it won’t finish load and kicks me back to the character screen and tells me that the world server is down.

2 Likes

Saaame. I can login on characters that are not on shadowlands, however, all of mine that are currently on Shadowlands are presenting this error message as well

1 Like

I’ve tried logging into several different characters that are in different areas Oribos, Stormwind, Orgimmar, Dalaran. The same thing is happening with them all.

1 Like

Same here and for my husband even when we can get in we cant leave our garrisons… then world server again

1 Like

Dalaran is down or all other realms are down. Every time I try to portal somewhere the world server is down or transfer aborted instance not found

Edit: seems to be working now cross fingers

1 Like

I can’t get in on Runetotem or Uther…World Server Down.

1 Like

i did get to do the quest in lorderon on my alliance worlock but when it said i had to report to maldraxxis an went to hearth it says aborted instance not found so i flew out of brill area an it let me hearth to my garrison onle but now i went to fly from flight point to flight point from my garison to storshield an my toon is like stuck in cyberspace its set in the worlord of dreanor opening screen for over a hr an i just said screw it an logged off

1 Like

Having same issue on Wyrmrest Accord. Doesn’t seem to be affecting my other character(s) on other servers. Was questing in Stormpeaks for the Hati tame quest and everytime I would approach Ulduar it would say something about the instance not loading, then teleporting me out of the zone. I log out and now I can’t load up, infinite load bar until it says the server is down. It also says the server is up on realm status?

Edit: Now it says “A character with that name already exists” and kicks me after loading…

Same here man. Getting kicked back to character screen left and right. Changing my character was no use.