Why #SomeChanges NOW?

I have been excited for Wrath classic since Vanilla classic was launched. With some of the changes already announced I can’t help but think “WHY #SomeChanges NOW?” This was the most popular expansion. I don’t want Wrath with a touch of retail!

I didn’t play Nax the first time around so I have no idea how “easy” it really was. However, I don’t understand why buffing the “gimme first raid” is going to help especially casuals. Was it really that easy even to the average player? I sadly can’t commit the time I could in high school… I can watch streams, and they can make any raid look easy. However, when I get in the game with average (or just bad players in some cases I suppose) here we are struggling.

Also, why buff heroics… I loved the feeling of being strong, and who cares if the beginner gear is easy to acquire? I viewed it as practice of my rotation for the raids. I played a ret pally with prot OS… When I didn’t have guild/friends on; I would que with the DF and just farm older badges for things such as BoE’s if I remember correctly. I LOVED the heroics. My guild and I would make it hard in our own way with big pulls and such. I feel like I don’t need or want blizzard to worry about my social life. I don’t think before a dungeon “Well I could use a new friend.”… Am I supposed to find a friend with every dungeon because I have to whisper someone to be denied anyway? Just because I work for a living so I am forced to be a “Casual”?

I was excited for the chance to actually be there for the “easy raid” because with work (School before) I never had the chance either in Vanilla or Wrath to raid Nax. My thought process is even with any buffs blizzard adds to Nax. it will be just as easy for the top raiders, and the only people you are hurting is the casual/average players; which makes up the majority of the player base.

I LOVED wrath and still view it as the best time of my life… Just leave it alone… It clearly wasn’t broken; that is why you had peak subscriptions back then. I am not sure if I am the only one worried about this, or just over thinking it. I can’t help but feel less excited already, and it actually makes me a little sad.

I can’t refrain myself from saying I 100% agree with you on that.

However this forum is not about wow and your concerns will have limited visibility here. Please consider posting this over WoW forums: World of Warcraft Forums

Thank you… first time poster to any forum (If you couldn’t tell)