Why misuse of game mechanics can turn into using third-party

Hello, Dear Administrator!
Since I received an account suspension on the 18th of this month, I’ve been trying to prove that I didn’t break the rules of the game!
Unfortunately, I received a suspension email from Battle.net saying that I was abusing the game mechanics and causing disruption to the game experience and the game environment.
My own analysis of why it was suspended is as follows: Due to the holiday on the 17th of this month, the character in my account was upgraded from 30 to 68. But being in the Time and Space Walk event during leveling up has a lot of experience bonuses, and I don’t feel like I’m abusing the game mechanics! Thank you
For the next few days, I kept appealing through Battle.net, but the results were not very satisfactory, so I went to the penalty list to check what was wrong with my account!
The email was sent by abusing the game mechanics, other players abusing the game mechanics were suspended for 7 days, and my abuse of the game mechanics turned into a misuse program, and the account membership was withdrawn, I would like to ask the administrator of Battle.net, what is the situation, I cherish my game account very much, and I have never used any third-party software! Hope there are admins who can see it, thank you very much!

1 Like

My account is also blocked for eternity after copying it,What violation has not been done, seeking a solution!

Our Best Holiday Homes in Kerala offer a luxurious and comfortable stay for travelers looking to explore the beauty of this southern Indian state. Our properties are located in some of the most scenic locations, including hill stations, backwaters, and beaches.

You will not be able to do that directly. The ONLY way to appeal is via ticket. They do use templates, but humans verify the account is flagged with a violation.