Why is support taking a long time replying anybody know why?

So I just recovered my account and after I got it back I tried launching up overwatch but it says Account locked due to suspicious behavior. After that I submitted a ticket and got a reply in 2 days and the Game Master replied with “your account has been locked due to me selling account and was sharing account with someone else” which I didnt and then I tried reopening the ticket because I didn’t do any of those but it also said that the game master had marked the ticket as resolved. So after that I tried submitting another ticket and right now its taking ages and now its nearly day 5 and Im still not getting any reply. Are they just ignoring my tickets on purpose? or is it taking a long time because theres some kind of maintenance going on?

It takes a long time because the GMs handle tickets for every Blizzard game. There are hundreds of thousands of tickets for many types of issues.

If you got a ticket number, then your ticket did get submitted to the queue.

But it usually doesn’t take this long tho it also said that tickets should be replied 24-48 later after i submit

I have had multiple tickets that take forever to be responded to and when they finally mark it as responded to, they haven’t answered my question or problem. Then shift to blame it on something on my end rather than ever taking responsibility for their actions. not happy with blizz lately :slight_smile: