When release map hack?

If map hack is released , it is expected to purchase the Diablo II: Resurrected

Map hacks were never approved by Blizzard and are against the TOS. What are you trying to ask?

It is because the past experience .
In the past when I played the diablo 2 , it was very inconvenience without using map hack,
whatever I used teleport skill in D2

Map hack is like UI in world of warcraft , help players involve their emotion, passion in D2
Also , new player more easy way to enjoy the game together.

Maybe Father Blizzard has been forgot is it a game , a entertainment game ,
Players in D2 only treasure hunts , and forgot the game fun together.

This is the dumbest thing i’ve ever read and I wish I didn’t stumble upon it.

3 Likes

Idk how some of you have honestly made it this far in life… Like how did you even figure out signing up for an account and making this post?

I feel like my braincells are dying just reading this OP is pretty much admitting to using hacks and 3rd party software on a public blizzard forum how dumb can you get?

Are you stupid or something? Stop wasting bandwidth.

And you necroed this 6 month old thread that had funally died all so you could get your personal insult in?

1 Like

For sure… this post is total useless… :roll_eyes:

Single player basically have map hacks already… They find it once and can farm it OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I actually dont see a problem with map hack online. I didnt know a single person with out it back in the day, and no one I knew was ever banned for using it.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessary to treat him like this, if he only asked a question