We couldn't verify the digital signature of your Battle.net Agent. Follow the steps in this support article to fix this issue. Error Code: BLZBNTBTS00000011

Now I am having this issue right after the DLL error shenanigans, just great.
Just as I feel I was in the clear now I have this issue, right after I paid for gametime. Not only that, when I tried to uninstall the game, it refused, so I had to a hard uninstall. Now it refuses to install at all resulting in error BLZBNTBTS00000029 as well.
I get all this error crap shortly after returning to WoW with a 14 year old account. I guess they don’t want my business anymore.
Maybe I should give Final Fantasy online a second chance.

same problems , BLZBNTBTS00000011 errors

same error for me , tried removing all traces of battle.net and blizzard
same problem , cant verify digital signature

This forum thread is over 5 months old and the issue being discussed there is likely was in regards to a specific issue that those steps addressed. If you do not see a current active thread matching your symptoms, it is advised to create a new topic with the issue in the description and details in the body. This will better allow the community to assist with potential troubleshooting and prevent confusion from old steps that are unlikely to work for the current situation.