WC3TFT restricted from the server (3.46)

Hi

I bought Warcraft III reforged and I have a valid CD key of Reign of Chaos also, but I am receiving the error message when I try to log in on Battle Net servers = You have been temporarily restricted from the server. Please try again later. (3.46)

Please help !!

Thank you in advance

I was just playing Diablo 2 and got the same message. I couuuld be a server thing.

So, I looked up and apparently we’ve been blocked. This link explains more on it. I’ll submit a ticket asking the same anyway.
Basically, it identified our IP as “dangerous” or something like that and now we are blocked. VPNs and job IPs do that. There is no solution due to old systems, we can only get to see when the block ends.

same for me in TFT, everything worked fine until i got beta access for reforged. GM told me my “ban” happened 10 days after my beta invite but my last game or chat in bnet is 2 month ago. Banned my ip without any reason, no usage of VPN or third party program at all. Game Masters are useless, not helping at all.

Ontop of being worthless they more or less make you out to be the bad guy… not faulty software or a false ban… Nothing like that…they are perfect beings sent straight from Activision to tell us why we are not allowed to play for games we just purchased

unexpected Error when loading Battle net App.

its 2019. I seen old post about this problem in 2016 from other players having this problem with getting TFT to work or other games. i dont understand how can this same problem still be a thing after 3 years.

E0B765D8-A311-4BDA-903E-94830F2E9E5C