Warzone stuck on Checking for update

I’ve been stuck on checking for update for hours now 3 days after getting out of the previous “can’t launch” error. Warzone is full of bugs lately, any fixes?

I have been getting the same issue. Worked great before but within the last 2 weeks I cant even start up the game. I’ve tried uninstalling and still nothing.

J’ai le même problème
Code erreur : BLSBNTBNA00000012
Impossible de lancer Warzone

Same issue here, generally I get to fetching online update then crashes, but have started getting this error too, spent most of the day attempting all the usual fixes, all the time vanguard is running fine with no problems be great to get some help with this. operating system is updated, all drivers correct and updated, cleared battle net cache, deleted MW folder in my docs, verified game, reinstalled game. disabled xmp profile and reenabled, i am using windows 11 but as mentioned no errors before update and vanguard and cold war runs fine is there any update on this did you get it working

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.