Warzone Crash Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

When I launch Warzone from the Blizzard Desktop App, the game loads but quickly throws an error “Server Disconnected” forcing me to close the game.
The details of the error read:
SERVER DISCONNECTED
Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again.
Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8
Quit to Desktop

The only work around is to change regions to Europe or Asia BUT none of my friends appear online in those servers.
When I log in to Asian or Europe server, i end up playing with people in my region (America) so I am thoroughly confused.

The steps I have done to remedy the issue which have failed:

1. Bypassed my router, straight modem to PC
  2. Opened ports in my router
  3. Double checked activation account setting
  4. Scan and repair via the Blizzard desktop app
  5. Re-install Warzone
  6. Reformat to a fresh clean install of Win 10 Pro and Home (Build 21H1 19043)
  7. Re-installed various network drivers old and new.
  8. Updated all system drivers, gpu, mb, chipset…

In my opinion, the issue is server side and not client site.
The issue should not be passed as an Activision issue when the error in game reads “Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost”

Blizzard, How long before we get an answer and a fix?

13 Likes

Been having this same issue for 2 days now. Please Help.

ive been having this issue for two weeks now.

I have been having this issue since 2-3 weeks in Cold war, modern warfare, warzone. It is definitely a blizzard issue. I wish ACTIVISION provided other platforms other than blizzard to purchase these games.

1 Like

have you found a fix, been getting disconnected from blizzard while playing modern warfare for 3 weeks now anyone figure it out

Ive been having the same problem for now 4 days. Ive replied to tweets and sent my own tweets and tagged them and no reply. Ive done all the same steps that you said you went through and still nothing.

Even I am having the same issue. Please respond to this if you found the solution.

I have been having this issue for about a year. I’ve done everything in that list as well. No fix yet. Any ideas?

Still not working. Nothing on this list helps. Can’t wait until the devs allow us to actually play

Hey there,

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Activision Titles, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed through the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

The error you are seeing is the Battle.net app letting you know that the Activision game client cannot connect to the Activision Service. It is not an error with the Blizzard Desktop Application itself.