When I launch Warzone from the Blizzard Desktop App, the game loads but quickly throws an error “Server Disconnected” forcing me to close the game.
The details of the error read:
Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost. Please exit and try again.
Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8
Quit to Desktop
The only work around is to change regions to Europe or Asia BUT none of my friends appear online in those servers.
When I log in to Asian or Europe server, i end up playing with people in my region (America) so I am thoroughly confused.
The steps I have done to remedy the issue which have failed:
- Bypassed my router, straight modem to PC
- Opened ports in my router
- Double checked activation account setting
- Scan and repair via the Blizzard desktop app
- Re-install Warzone
- Reformat to a fresh clean install of Win 10 Pro and Home (Build 21H1 19043)
- Re-installed various network drivers old and new.
- Updated all system drivers, gpu, mb, chipset…
In my opinion, the issue is server side and not client site.
The issue should not be passed as an Activision issue when the error in game reads “Connection to the Blizzard game server has been lost”
Blizzard, How long before we get an answer and a fix?