Warcraft 3 installed cd key location version 127

does anyone know how to retreve a Warcraft 3 cd key that is installed on a persons computer and where to look?
I have key just cant find it if theres a key grabber for 127 can you link it thanks in advance

You want someone to link to a piracy tool? Youd be better off finding the cd case/sleeve.

I am not asking for piracy tool I am asking to find the key I already have I can play classic fine but want to get reforge and I dont need to buy it if I have the key
cant post links but hiveworkshop has key grabber and they dont do piracy
its on the computer somewhere cant find it though

Are you sure ? I had heard that owners of Warcraft III: Reforged could play Warcraft III: RoC and TFT, but not the other way around…

=================================================================================

The licence key for your Warcraft III: RoC should be on your Battle.Net Account Settings if you redeemed the keys… here: https://account.battle.net/games#classic-game-accounts

I don’t know if the licence keys are actually stored on the PC… but, with proper explanation about what you are trying to do and why, you might be able to get help from the players on the Warcraft III forums:

(that forum is for both Warcraft III: RoC and Reforged)

If you want to play the Reforged mode in WC3R, you will need to by it. No old CD key will unlock Reforged mode.

If you want to play the Classic mode in WC3R, then all you need is CD key. And you only need a RoC key to unlock both RoC and TFT.

1 Like

AGain i think more players should complain about this aswell, i dont understand why this company think its okay to expect they players to re buy something they already bought…

Are you refering to WC3R, the topic of this thread? You don’t have to rebuy it. Having a classic RoC CD key will grant access to the Classic mode of WC3R, like I said directly above you.

If you want the new content, meaning
Reforged mode, then you wouldn’t be rebuying it because no one has owned it previously.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.