Warcraft 3 Failed to Authenticate 3.26

warcraft 3 failed to authenticate 6.3. HELP PLEAS!!! I dont speak Engl, sorry for my Langvich

Today i solved this Problem for me. First i tried to start WCIII: RoC and WCIII: FT with my old CD Keys. Success i joined in the old Games and closed it both. Then the first time for me i finaly saw in my BlizzardBattlenet-Launcher on the game WCIII: Reforged the option to download it for Beta. Well and now i can join it :slight_smile: i hope this will help all the other ppls like me.

I dont Have Code. I buy Reforged

Shame that we are left in the dark here…
I can imagine that it’s because I bought the normal version of Reforged without the specials or however it is called so that I will only be able to join the beta program at a later stage but I’d at least want to be able to play classic, which I am not!

Ok I might have a solution or a very dumb answer but just read this. I have had the same problem as all of you guys. Can start the game but when i try to validate using my login because I have purchased a copy of reforged I would get different error codes. But when I launched the game i did it from my start menu. I thought that maybe launched the wrong program. So I went looking for the warcraft 3 files. And found them at the following location on my pc: C:\Program Files\Warcraft III. This is where i found the " Warcraft III launcher" I clicked on this. And this also asked for my cd key, tried to login again and this time it worked??
So maybe this only worked for me, but I still wanted to share this with you guys. Hope this helps you connect to the game again.

1 Like

I have the same problem, anyone find a solution ? I traid what Capitalsp33d said but it’s not working.
On my battlenet account it says it’s active and i allready played the game for some time now, and i got a mail where it says my purchase have gone through???

same problem… up!!!