Warcraft 2 problems

I am posting this here because “it was suggested” long and the short of it I bought WC2 didnt run at all. Then when I complained about the game not running and told them that the help suggestions didnt work. They suggested I try the same articles that did nothing. I requested a refund and they said “sorry you don’t qualify for a refund” then proceeded to close the ticket. I reopened said ticket and told them “that’s BS” after their help suggestions didnt work and I told them “what am i supposed to do with a game that doesn’t launch?” then they replied with “oh man I am so sorry our game doesn’t launch let us issue you a refund” they closed the ticket I reponed the ticket and told them to “do better in the future when customers complain about their products” I got a blanket apology again from them. So here I am long and the short of it be extra careful when purchasing older blizzard games. They may not refund you for a product that doesn’t work. Anyways not replying to this just a big “thanks blizzard” for doing the bare minimum after I refused to settle.