View Total Play Time for specific game in Battle.net

Would it be possible to add playtime statistics for each of your games on battle.net like pretty much all other platforms does?

112 Likes

Just wanted to check this out and was amazed to see it doesnā€™t exist, hope they add it.

17 Likes

This needs to be a feature ASAP

10 Likes

Canā€™t believe this isnā€™t a feature already

10 Likes

I really thought I was missing how to track it, and had to google how and found this. Super surprised I canā€™t track my play timeā€¦ Blizzardā€¦ Get on it.

6 Likes

Gaaah Same here, was trying to figure out how to seeā€¦ apparently you canā€™tā€¦ what a bummerā€¦ 2021 and you canā€™t track your game timeā€¦ Come on Blizz, fix it asap!

7 Likes

Itā€™s 2021 what is blizzard doingā€¦ like damn

5 Likes

Yeh wth i think it should be mandatory that i can atleast track my own play timeā€¦

2 Likes

It is so you cannot fight refund claims.

This is a must have, need this please !

2 Likes

Bruh why cant i know
every platform has it
even oculus, which is weird
blizzard you just updated everything recently, but cant do even this one right?

4 Likes

Dudes this is a deliberate choice ofcourse. Showing game time exposes your game addiction. Time you could have spend with your family, studying for school, reading a book or doing some other useful stuf.

7 Likes

Well, I can ā€˜ā€˜relativelyā€™ā€™ track my time on Hots. Iā€™m at about 2500 games, times an average of 22 minutes, Iā€™m at about 915 hours. You can do the same for overwatch, maybe heartstone, but not starcraft nor WoW

Agreed. But I think it can work against them too. Your payment provider (Visa, Mastercard etc) can reverse a transaction if they refuse a refund.
Most goods have a period of time where a return and refund must be agreed by law anyway.

Either way, Iā€™m sure they still have a log of hours played on their end and I think this should be available for us to view.

August 2021 and still no reaction from blizzard
There is however a manual wayā€¦found this on another forum
You can see how much time your character has played since creation by using the /played command in the chat in-game. Repeat this for all of the characters that youā€™d like to get the time played for and add them together.

1 Like

i guess theyā€™re too busy harassing women to add one of the most basic features to their platform

21 Likes

Maybe in 10 years theyā€™ll be on it

1 Like

We are all still waiting on this feature :frowning:

1 Like

They wonā€™t add this feature because youā€™d have some backing when you try to make a refund request. Canā€™t argue with a GM if they tell you that you passed your allotted game time before being able to make a refund, ā€œCause you played too muchā€ and they call you by the wrong name and the only thing you can do is be mad about it, make a blog post and remind the cuck GM Yarisend - that my name is not fooking ā€œIanā€.

Happy fooking Monday!

The addon Altoholic can do this. On my main account I have 9 66 days of time played across 4 servers. Twice I have asked a Blizzard employee to tell me when I created a character. Both times it took only a few seconds to get the answer.

If they can get that info so fast I am sure that making that info available to everyone would be easy.

Get to work :slight_smile:

2 Likes