Updating Blizzard Agent

Deleted Battle.net yesterday because it was bugging out. I tried re-downloading it yesterday and today but it never finishes. It seems to get stuck at “Updating Blizzard Agent”. The bar will tick up until around the 70% mark and will then drop back down to 60%. It repeats this for hours.

I tried deleting all remnants of battle.net and blizzard from my pc using
%temp%, %appdata%, %localappdata%, %programdata% and installing again but this hasn’t worked.

I tried resetting my router as well as attempting to download the chinese client but that hasnt worked either. Chinese client download has the same issue.

I saw some people managed to get around this by using a vpn for NA but I live in NA so I do not see how this is a fix for me. (I do reside in Canada not US).

Any other help or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,

SubparRapper

I am having the exact same problem and I have no idea how to fix this. I’ve tried all the the things other people have recommended on other forums, but none of them managed to fix it. I have spent the past 3 hours trying to find a fix and I feel like I’m losing my mind lol.

dude if you use a vpn you are likely to get a 2 week ban and it will not be overturned .google what ports are used in the game make sure the settings are correct as well as firewall and security settings it stopped me having any download probs most of which was after upgrading to windows 10 .now if i could get buzzard to un delete my oldest and original chars and gozu items

I think they may have fixed something overnight. I am finally getting past that screen and am in the Blizzard Battle.net Installation screen.

The only thing is that now in this screen it loads up until 10% and restarts at 0%. After a couple restarts from 0% it eventually installs more like 12%, 13%, etc.

Gonna leave it to install while I go to work. Hopefully it finishes by the time I get home.

EDIT

So I left it running while at work and overnight and it still didn’t finish. Really stuck on what to do now.

Well play blizzard! November 16th and this is still a problem from YOUR launcher…

check out POD dump blizzard