Update/Scan&Repair Loop COD COLD WAR

HEY BLIZZ APP WANTS TO UPDATE MY GAME BUT AS IT GETS TO 100% IT DROPS AN ERROR AND FAILS TO UPDATE, ALSO SAME WHEN RUN A SCAN&REPAIR, SEE BELOW ERROR

Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.​Error Code: Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8

I have no anti-virus and have disabled firewalls etc has only started doing this couple hours ago

18 Likes

Exact same thing for me. This is unacceptable. Has blizzard been hacked?

4 Likes

Yea it suxs, lol i dont think blizz been hacked just some bs shizz that also needs a fix for

1 Like

idk my 1st response is to protect my OS & this error seems nefarious at best

1 Like

i had the same issue now i get server disconnects constantly. reinstalled coldwar and it at least kinda works

2 Likes

i have the exact same problem,update/scanning loop on WOW,both classic and retail for 2 days now.they dont want to admit that problem is on their end.i am not going to reinstal WOW,or they fix this or i quit

1 Like

WHAT IS HAPPENING WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BLZBNTAGT00000BB8???

WOW is so big to reinstall!!!

2 Likes

This happened to me couple of days ago. Here’s my FIX but for Warzone:

1. Close battlenet app and games.
  2. Go to your COD installation folder, then folders Data>data.
  3. You need to delete or make a back up of all the files that are 1KB size. They’re names like “data.123”. Easiest way to find them is to sort all files by size. Delete all of these 1KB files. These files will be recreated when you launch the game again.
  4. Open Battlenet app and it should be fixed. Mine didn’t even had to scan again.

Let me know if it works for you guys!

36 Likes

I can confirm that on 02/28/2021 this YT video fixed the issue for me = How to fix Warzone 2.0 /MW unlimited scan & repair loop (Without re-downloading the game) - YouTube

2 Likes

realy thank you my problem is fix with ur suggest :heart:

Wow you are a genius oml thank you so much

im having same issue right now

Worked perfectly for me but I had to redownload the update pretty sure. Thank you Jayswish

Confirmed it worked perfectly for Cold War as well. Thanks man!

Worked for me, thanks.

Same here. Yesterday’s update caused this for me.

This worked like a charm. Thank you!

Exactly my issue, your fix worked like a freakin beaut. You’re the G.O.A.T.

why is not on the front page of the tech support for this cure my issue thank you wasted 6 hours trying all the garbage blizzard ask us to do!!!

This fix worked for me as well just now. Thank you!