Unable to use the app and to uninstall

A few days ago, I opened the the app and got the error BLZBNTBNA00000005. I tried Googling for solutions, and none worked. I tried uninstalling, but when I try to, it gives me error BLZBNTBNU00000006. I already tried deleting all the Bnet/Blizzard App folders in %appdata%, %localappdata% and %temp%, I even closed my Antivirus (all it did was just make the uninstaller not even launch anymore). What’s going on? It’s been like this for days, and I wanna play Overwatch again.

Update: Now when I try to uninstall it gives me error BLZBNTBNU00000003 instead

Hey, Kooby! Those errors has to do with the communication with the Blizzard Agent. It sounds like the Blizzard Application may be out of date. You’ve already done part of this, but let’s give it one more go to manually uninstall the Blizzard Application.

1. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  2. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  3. Do the same for %programfiles(x86)% , %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  4. Reinstall the application! - Downloads – Blizzard Entertainment

If the error continues, try seeing if the Blizzard Application will work on a New Admin account. Even when there is an existing Admin account, this should fix up any issues with the registry and address any permission issues restricting communication with the app.

2 Likes

I fixed it yesterday. Apparently restarting my PC did the job somehow? (turning it off and back on didn’t work) So yay?
Thanks anyways