Unable to install Battlenet Launcher

Hi so I was unable to log into battlenet due to some conection issues and it caused it to never be able to log back in, and saw that uninstalling and reinstalling could fix the issue. Keep in mind before I tried to install it again my internet was working smoothly, no issues on any other sites or other multiplayer games. But when I tried to reinstall the launcher, it stays stuck at 5%. I scoured through the internet to find and try anything to fix it and nothing seems to work. I’m not sure what to do and any advice would be greatful!

Having the same issues, tried everything on the site, forums, etc. Tech Support just keeps sending the same BS from the forums, don’t even look into fixing the issue. Have cleared everything out and still nothing… battle.net log states the failure at a server on their end… tech support still hasn’t acknowledged anything but closed my original ticket when they couldn’t fix the problem.

1 Like

If you have other apps/security settings/permissions blocking the install, Blizzard can’t do anything on their end to remedy this, only you can. They often recommend consulting a local tech if you cannot install apps on your PC.