Too Poor of Timing

First, I love how shadowlands is playing off. Beautiful game really. So much so that I would have loved to play before I head out to visit family for a week.

Here’s the problem. I have only 30min to play before heading out. I was REALLY hoping to play right now, 7am on thanksgiving, but guess what. You guys are literally doing maintenance over the tiniest window of time I have before I go. Pisses me off. That’s exactly the wrong way to go about doing maintenance. People are going to want to take this early thanksgiving morning opportunity. This isn’t just me, because if you had any stretch of imagination, you’d come to realize just how many people are going to want to play while they’re waiting for transportation.

Just think about things like this next time alright? That’s all.

The reality is, LeTurtes, is that there is never going to be a time that won’t inconvenience anyone. No matter when the service is taken down, there will be a whole lot of people who aren’t able to play when they want.

Granted, it is Thanksgiving (in the United States), but sometimes there are issues, bugs, etc that need to be taken care of as soon as possible for the greater good of the game and its player base.

On a side note, this is the discussion forum for the game launcher (not for any of the actual games). World of Warcraft has its own dedicated forums that can be found here.