Too many attempts

Hi,

Yesterday I had a disconnect while playing hearthstone.

Since then, whenever I want to log in with my account it says “Too many attempts”. Right now I am logged in with a different account since I could not even log into forums or anything.

Unfortunately no one has been reacting to my tickets for the other account for the past ~12 hours.

And for the tickets from this account they try to reset this account.

EVEN IF I WRITE TEN TIMES AND IN CAPS THAT THE PROBLEM IS NOT NOT NOT NOT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.

THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION.

Is there anything anyone here is willing to do to fix the issue or is my Blizzard account just lost now?

Happy New Year

This forum? No. There are no Game Masters on the forums. The GMs also can’t over ride the hard lock on the “too many attempts” notice. It will drop off in about an hour.

There is a known issue with it lately where it seems to be applied to accounts even though they did NOT have multiple login attempts. It is being investigated.

Three hours ago a Forum Support Agent posted about it in the Customer Support forum.