Thought for a Warcraft Trilogy Remastered

I was curious IF its at all possible to set up an engine to be able to support all 3 Warcraft games and there expansions to allow people to play all 3 Warcraft games Starting from Warcraft 1 to the very end of Warcraft 3 allowing people to buy just the one game to experience playing all 3 games with out needing to buy Reforged from Blizzard then going to a place like GOG to get Warcraft 1 and 2?

It turns out I already beat Team Fortress 3. Basically there are 2 ways to fire a death star, you can build it once or twice. The secret is, if you build it twice, you need to kill an Elvis while Darth Vader prematurely fires it, then you need to “pay him back” to go from 19 Civ games to 17 or it turns into Death Star 2. Maybe one of your psychics can figure this one out.

Edit: If you must know, ask me yourself!

Probably one engine can be enough to support the Warcraft 1 and 2 games as for them the movement of units happen on a grid like pawns move on a game board.
However for Warcraft 3 the units have more real positions and rectangular collision shapes of varying sizes.
This means mechanically the engines have to work very differently. The same reason changing the collisions of units in Warcraft 3 to round ones like in Starcraft 2 would break the game.

Changing the way the grid is used in Warcraft 1 and 2 would just butcher the whole beauty behind those two titles. This is why we cannot simply remake Warcraft 2 with the Warcraft 3 engine without it just not playing at all like the original title. :wink: