This account does not own the game

Hello,

I am also having this issue. I purchased it via blizzard and then downloaded the battle.net with my same account and its giving me the same error of my account not owning it.

I bought the game, itā€™s in my active games under my blizzard account and iā€™m logged in to battlenet using the same emailā€¦help please

I am also having this issue, I purchased the game on PC, have proof of purchase, downloaded it through battle.net and when I open the game, it says ā€œthis account does not own the gameā€ I tried resetting battle.net and made sure im on the right blizzard account. someone help

I have a similar issue Every time I go to purchase the game, it either A. just takes me back to the main shop menu, or B. Tells me the ā€œpurchase Processingā€. The annoying thing is I was able to download the game, all 100+ GB of it, and I can run it via the Battle net client, and yet it just says I do not own the game on this account, and gives me the same Error Code. I want to know why I cant buy the game? I tried adding funds but the same things happen, and I tried to do it via their web page and their client, still wouldnt work

Hey folks,

We canā€™t help all of you with this issue at once as youā€™re all having individual issues. Iā€™m going to close this thread with some frequently missed steps/helpful links. If they donā€™t help you, you need to start your own thread or contact support.

1. If you have the game through the Nvidia Geforce promotion, you launch the game using the Geforce Experience application, not the Battle.net application.
  2. Log into your account to ensure that you have the game at this link. If you do NOT see the game there, ensure that you have claimed your key here or that your order was completed successfully here
  3. If you ordered the game from us and do not see the purchase or game after following the steps above, please contact support using the link in my first paragraph.