The famous Battle.net not responding

Hello All,

Friday i received the “battle.net is not responding, please try again later” or you have been disconnected.

I was wondering what is the average time to get unrestricted? Honestly have no clue how this occurred as i don’t run any sort of mods for the game and i play the game normally.

If a moderator or administrator could reach out to me and explain what is the exactly length of restriction that would be outstanding ive been playing this game on and off for years with the same key and no issue

Thank you

same thing happened to me today, downloaded the game for the first time yesterday and played all day and now cant get in. very frustrating.

Hey folks,

Restrictions typically last two weeks down to the second. There’s quite a few behaviors that can cause a restriction. There’s a partial list here.

So will I lose my character who expires in 10 days full of items?

I don’t know the specifics of your situation, so putting that aside and just speaking to the inability to log in, yes, the character(s) will expire if you can’t log in in time.

Is there anyway to stop this? as I have put over 20 hours into this over the weekend

no you won’t, your characters never ACTUALLY expire, i don’t know WHY they added that feature but your characteres expiring doesn’t actually happen, they will be there when your restrictions are lifted.

Unfortunately, no. Customer Support can’t remove the restrictions.

I’ve got the same thing happening too.

How can this be sorted?

Is there a way for support to inform me of which rule I broke and also the time my account will be reinstated?

So far It just switched error messages and this is getting frustrating.

1 Like

ya i thought mine was a two week, but i’ve made it to two weeks and i’m still restricted. with no one to tell me why or how long… sigh.

at this point i’m ready to switch ISPs to obtain a new IP address…

Hey all,

Support can’t tell why a restriction was applied, but they can tell its duration and time remaining. To do so, submit a support tickey. You can start the process here.