The bnet app lost my game

i had this problem now a cupple of times

-wow retail & tbcc are installed and up to date
-my pc is up to date with drivers and everything (check and update them regually)
-the app lost my game and the “play” button now is a “install” button
-“find the game” works but then there are “updates” to the games that seams to do nothing

-windows 10 installed
-can’t say if this happend to other blizz games to cause wow retail / tbcc are the only games i have installed

is this a comon problem? how can i fix this?
sorry for my english. english is not my first languare and this forum is not available in mine

Lol. I can think of 4 things that may have caused this. 1) someone accidentally drag-n-dropped the folder into another location, or 2) your drive letters have changed, or 3) the hard drive it was installed on isn’t registering with the operating system(happens when drives are going bad), and finally 4) someone deleted the whole folder. If you had it installed on an external USB drive, check the cable. If you cant remember where it was supposed to be located, look in curseforge client settings for the path. Maybe search your drives for “worldofwarcraft”.

i did none of the things you mentioned. also i have a ssd für all my games, not only blizzard ones. the blizzard ones are the only ones that have this problem. the harddrive (ssd) is registered with the windwos system i use

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.