Hello, dear developers! Please note that on my 1440x900 monitor, the Battle.net app won’t open full screen unless I do this myself. It runs in windowed mode, I have not found the appropriate setting for the application to run in full screen. In general the interface of the new version of the application is very nice and worthy of praise, if only for this one unpleasant thing. I want to add that the manipulations with clearing the cache and other things did not help. I already contacted support and did everything they recommended. I was advised to contact here. Thank you for your consideration!
they don’t give a crap about things like this. desktop shortcuts just take you to the battle.net launcher, opening battle.net launcher will never open in full screen and will always appear half way off the screen. they just want your money and make no attempt to fix anything that they cant make more money off of, nor will they ever make any kind of comment on these subjects that people have been bringing up for years at this point. all they are thinking is “shut up and give us more money, we don’t care about your complaints, your going to pay us anyway so shut up and deal with it” I have sent several messages and filed several complaints since overwatch first launched and have never, EVER, received any reply. EVER. they just truly do not care about there customers or fanbase.
well, well, so much time passed, nothing has changed, sadly I see no solution here… (Worked for me to go into app “without logging in”, and then logi in into opened app…)
- Resize the battle.net launcher window so there is desktop space on each side.
- Right-click the launcher window to open the window menu.
- Click “Size” and hover over any of the four corners to get the bi-directional sizing cursor.
- Click and hold the corner you selected and drag it to fill two sides of your screen.
- When you drag the corner to the very edge of the screen, carefully let go of the mouse button to ensure there is no desktop peeking through.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 on the opposite corner of the window to have the launcher window take up the full screen.
- Navigate to the window menu and click on “Size” one final time.
- This time when you have the multi-directional cursor, simply click in the center of the screen. This will set the size of the window for when you re-open it in the future.
- Close the window and then re-launch the battle.net app to confirm the window re-sizing worked.
Unfortunately, there is no way to do this for the sign-in window.
Hope this helps.