Suggestion: Easy way to Exit Dungeons

Edit:

It seems there’s a way to do it. Pressing E to open the extras wheel has an option to leave a dungeon.

Original:

Dungeons in Diablo 4 are awesome, but I wish there was some way to exit a dungeon without having to return all the way to Kyovashad. A UI button to press when the dungeon is completed, or something in the final arena to click on that returns us to the dungeon entrance would be welcome.

If you are on PC - Open up the map, zoom out and drag the screen until the dungeon’s entrance is shown on the map. There should be an icon at the entrance. Click on that icon. You’ll open a portal and be teleported outside the dungeon’s entrance.

I am not sure how this works on consoles.

That’s a thing? If so, is it explained anywhere in-game? If it is my dumb self probably missed it. Would have been nice to know. Thanks for that info!

Edit:
Was a nice suggestion, but unfortunately not something I can get to work. However, I’ve edited the post to show the way to do it

I was going to post something similar and then saw one when playing through the first ruins dungeon again with the rogue, there was a rope in the boss room to click on that went back outside the dungeon entrance. Haven’t tried the zoom out and click on the dungeon entrance that someone else mentioned, having the exit be more in theme than the D3 ultra-obvious pillars is actually pretty cool.

Xbox player here. I open the chat menu while in the dungeon and there’s an exit dungeon option.