Streaming has being disable from Blizz app

Hello I just noticed that the streaming, has being removed from the Blizz app.
And would like to know, if that will be temporary or all the time. If is temporary when the application, will be restored back to normal. Because yesterday I had no problem in streaming and today nothing at all. Not even an error code appears.

1 Like

Hey, Rafael!

The Blizzard Streaming feature was removed this build. Here are the patch notes:

Build 11512

Blizzard Streaming

We are always focused on delivering the best experience possible for our players. With this in mind, we have made the decision to remove Blizzard Streaming from the Battle.net desktop app due to technical and game performance issues.

Hello,
will it be back?

1 Like

Hey, Nelly! It would be more appropriate to discussed on the Feedback Discussion for the Application, rather than the Technical Support forums if you’d like to see it returned, so our team can gather feedback and concerns about the streaming changes.

Hey, Blizzard
Can you action bring it back The rest of the streaming things is F***useless I can’t use them you bring that Pacific connected to Facebook and I’ll be happy I can’t use the OS program pass on my well there to but that’s don’t do it

Hey there slappinjr,

This is a technical support forum and we can’t take feedback for the app. You should put feedback in #feedback-discussion