[Starcraft II]Legacy of The Void Campaign coming soon. I feel scammed

I just bought the Legacy of the Void campaign, and it says “Coming soon”.

I feel I got scammed by blizzard, how can they sell something that is not ready? At least, they could’ve marked it as “pre-order”, or at least notify that you are buying something that is not finished. They don’t even say when they are going to release it. I tried to cancel the purchase from both ends my blizzard account and my credit card account with no success. That is very unprofessional and dishonest for a company that is supposed to have this good reputation. Does anyone know when will be the release date? or had similar experience

Hey, zeellos! Legacy of the Void was released a few years back and it should not be saying “Coming Soon.”

What version is StarCraft II on? Right next to the play button, it should say Version 4.11.4.78285. If its not on this current version, try reinstalling the Blizzard Application. If the Blizzard application is out of date, it sometimes can’t pick up the latest updates.

If it is currently on this version, could you take a screenshot of the “Coming Soon” message you receive? Use an image sharing website like imgur and paste the URL between two ` (~ key) like so:

`Link Here`

I appeared to have the same issue as I was playing the prologue of legacy of the void and then wanted to go into the main story. I had to buy the third episode and afterwards it says “coming soon”. At the same time I was playing and downloading the non-essential parts of the game. So I suspect this to either be an issue with buying the game main story of the third episode or the files not being installed. If it is the latter: The message “Coming soon” is misleading and should be different current state. So either update the game to say “not bought” or “not installed”. This will take away some confusion from the customer :wink:

Have a nice day!

I have the same issue and my version is up to date…

This message arises when the license is not yet on the account due to a pending transaction or its not installed due to not having the license, outdated client versions, or it needs an update for the campaign.

• If the license was recently purchased, please wait up to 24 hours for the payment to process and to apply the license. If the issue persists, please contact our Customer Support team.
  • Try checking for updates under Options > Check for Updates
  • For stubborn issues, reinstall the game client.

With this issue, the “coming soon” message can be a bit confusing. As technical support, we assist with technical troubleshooting. For feedback, our Starcraft II General Discussion is the appropriate place to provide this feedback to the team who can make the changes and make the message a bit more clear.

I understand it’s a bit outdated reply, but I faced the same issue yesterday. Looks like “coming soon” is just download status. After a while, it got replaced by “recommended” and finally available.
Though it looks misleading, there’s nothing you should do - just wait for the download to finish.

Years later… Same issue
Blizzard really should change it to say “installing” or “preparing to install”…

1 Like