Something went wrong on our end?

Hello all, I am trying to continue a Ticket correspondence I had going over a billing issue with Blizzard, but I am not allowed to view my open Tickets anymore, and instead get taken to a page that says ‘Something went wrong on our end - Error code - d6e6ea9b-6443-45b4-bd2b-eb0abb9852eb’. I would post a screenshot of this page, if you could attach here, but I do not see a way to do so…
As well, I cannot open a new Ticket to ask about this because whenever i click the Submit button, it just snaps me up to the top of the page, but does not submit the Ticket.
Can someone tell me what this error means please?? Oh yes, and Thanks in advance!!

Of course nobody responded, and now I am getting the same trash error message when trying to view my open Tickets
*I am not allowed to respond to my own post here, until someone replies (yeah right)
I got an Email saying that my Ticket needed more info, but I am not allowed to even view the Ticket because Blizzard account site is a broken joke website, run by a broken joke company.
Can Blizzard make anything work on their garbage website??

Once again the error is this 46ff7d16-0ecc-4846-9f5a-0a04507aff36, which is almost guaranteed anytime you try to do anything on that ridiculous excuse for a website.

1 Like