So my account just doesnt exist anymore

was playing overwatch a few days ago ang go to log in the next day and says my account doesnt exist. no one has responded to my ticket either. ive had that account for so long and spent so much money just to get ignored by support

Hello:

If you have a ticket number, then your ticket is in a queue and you have to wait until your turn comes up.

If you didn’t get a ticket number… then something might have gone wrong when you submitted your ticket. You might want to submit another one.

I don’t know what the queue is like on the Americas region but, this morning, Blizzard advised that the reply time on Europe is something like a week for that type of tickets (hacked accounts). They are processing the tickets as quickly as they can… but there are a lot of tickets in the queue.

There is nothing we can do on the forums to speed that up… nor can we see where in the queue your ticket is located – sorry !

1 Like

kk thank you very much.how long will it take i dont see how my account can just vanish into thin air

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.