SMS Protect not working

Hi.
This is not my regular account, but an account I created just so I’d be able to try and contact some help.

For some reason, I don’t recive SMS Protect messages. I tried contacting my provider, and even changed one, and yet I don’t recieve those messages. This mean I cannot setup my authenticator, nor can I remove it (as removing an authenticator require authenticating, using sms protect…)

This means I am currently lock out of my paid account!

Please help! I am currently paying you guys money, yet cannot play, nor can I even cancel my subsricption, nor nothing…

(my regular account is shanytopper@gmail.com)

1 Like

REMOVE THE email address! That is information strangers can use to send you phishing scams or try to hack your account.

The way to remove or change SMS protect or an Authenticator is to put in a ticket to Blizzard privately.

From this page please select the option you feel is most appropriate from the menu on the right.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/316/974

You may need to attach govt issued ID to prove the account is yours. Blizzard handles all Personally Identifiable Info in accordance with Federal and CA state laws. They delete it once done. You should also delete it once done.

Once the non functional devices are removed, you can attach an Authenticator - which does not require SMS Protect to set up. They are two separate things.

Info on ID Providing Government-Issued Identification - Blizzard Support

Live chat might be an option for you during business hours as part of your ticket options.

Once you have control of your account again, I STRONGLY suggest you also change the email to one you use only for Bnet. You gave away your account email in your post so you are now vulnerable.

1 Like