Since the Diablo 2: Re (master? make?) is now international news, will there be an official forum for it soon?

Mostly hoping for controller support <3

Considering Blizzard has not ever announced it or confirmed it, a new forum is not likely. A journalist claiming inside information does not equal an official Blizzard game dev annoucement.

If we hear anything any time soon, it would be the online Blizzcon in Feb. That is a big “if”. If they are actually doing it, and if they are ready to talk about it.

I feel like it would be logical to eventually make it, but I am going to wait for them to actually talk about it instead of jump on rumors that have no official backing.

I feel an announcement at Blizzcon Online is likely.

On that note, I wonder when we’ll get information about the schedule, content before or after the show, etc etc.

What if people are working through the convention? Will they be able to see all the content afterwards? This would seem like a fair system, however it would also be a departure from past policy, where all content (even if you paid for it i.e. with a convention ticket or online ticket) goes away after a while.

The con is less than a month away now…

Yes, we will get a schedule of sorts before Blizzcon online. They usually release it a week or two ahead of time with large placeholder blocks for panels that discuss the new announcements.

Here is the last Diablo CM post about that on Jan 8th. Question about Blizzconline? - #31 by Hooley-11812 - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums

If it is like past Virtual Tickets/Convention tickets then yes, those had content available for weeks or months.

IF they go with the default free model then the content should be there for the duration of the event so you can watch it hours or a day later.

I would hope they leave it up for a while. People are going to watch to go back and watch parts they missed. If it is all free they might as well.

We are just going to have to wait to get the details - just like all the other Blizzcons - heh.

Yep. Well, at least BlizzCon 2019 was a hell of a way to go out. What a blast.

Hopefully they just put it all on youtube for posterity. That would be pretty special. And easy.

considering how they messed up warcraft 3: i am going to stick with my disc version. i only play LAN and single player anyway.