Silence in chat cause i wanted to attack alliance

i was silence in chat cause i receive a abuse chat cause i wanted to start beef with the alliance during the Incursion event cause they kept attacking the horde side. so i hop on my shaman and went to town of serval players after i logout and came back. my account flag as abuse chat for wanting to attack the alliance for them griefing our side over and over again

Hello:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

For discussion on WoW, please use the WoW forums.

If you wish to appeal the silence, you will need to submit a ticket; refer to this Support article for details:

1 Like

thank you for helping but I tried to access the wow forum and it said that my account is silence so i cant get a reach around other then the appeal system but i doubt if any gamemaster if they exist may look into my problem

OK – I thought you wanted help… but if you’re just here to complain, I’m not interested.

Have a nice day !

i dont understand your question? just stating that its difficult too get a gamemaster too look into my situation since its mostly AI bots just copying pasta lame answer that a normal human can just determine whether they can do something about it or if its breaking TOS. not really complaining just criticizing