Shadows in Warzone become Blocky and Pixelated

Same here:

I understand what you are saying.
As stated, it is different in Australia.
Our consumer law states the ā€œpoint of saleā€ is responsible/liable for the warranty/returns.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying as well. In this case, itā€™s the same in the US.

If someone is looking for a return specifically, it would be through Bliz. But because this thread was a request to fix a bug, I took your post to mean that Bliz should be the one responsible to fix it.

Is Activision looking into fixing this issue as I see many people have been posting across many different boards with the same problem? I do not understand how/why the developers would do such an update that affects so many customers. If not, rest assured that this will be the last Activision/Blizzard product I will invest in.

I donā€™t know unfortunately. They are a separate company with their own priorities, time tables, support, development, bug fixing, etc.

I only follow Blizzard so I never know what Activision is up to.

Im Also having the Same issue Using a GTX 770

Youā€™ll need to do what was instructed near the start of the thread.

damn this problem itā€™s a PITA

I have a GTX 660 TI and can confirm have the same problem !!

did someone found a solution?

Be sure to let Activision know. Bliz isnā€™t involved in the development of the CoD games.

I saw this thread mentioning the issues, but no fixes.

I am having the Same issue as well. It happened after that Rambo update. When ever the sun hits we see block pixalated shadows on the ground levelā€¦ any fix???

Youā€™ll have to check with Activision. Bliz isnā€™t involved in the CoD gamesā€™ development in any way.

This is correct, and due to this we donā€™t really have any technical support for in-game issues. As mentioned on previous replies, refer to Activision support and/or forums for more information on these types of problems.