Shadows in Warzone become Blocky and Pixelated

After last update the shadows in Warzone become Blocky and Pixelated , I tried everything from reinstall the game and disable the anti-aliasing and make the shadow high or low , reinstall Nvidia driver and nothing work it’s very annoying issue I can’t see the players because of the black boxes of the shadow and it’s very big . :nauseated_face:
check out the video :point_down:

10 Likes

I’m having the same issue

2 Likes

Same problem, I’m trying to fix from a week…hope it can be fixed soon

1 Like

I have the same issue

1 Like

Hey all,

The CoD games all belong exclusively to Activision. For any in-game issues, you will need to contact Activision Support.

The only Blizzard involvenent is selling, installing and patching the PC port. Everything after that falls on Activision.

I came to post a thread asking a question about call of duty and I’ve tried going to the activision support but I can’t find where to ask a personal question. All they have is pre-answered questions, and none of them answer my question that I have.

Unfortunately I don’t follow anything of Activision’s, so I personally don’t know anything outside of that support link. I know Activision used to have discussion forums but they were shut down a while ago.

Yea, and their live support seems to have been shut down too. I’ve been checking daily on their ambassador chat and it’s always down. This is pretty bad customer service on their end imo.

Yeah it’s very sucks bro :persevere:

No solution yet?.. there is no way to play like this!

I got the same problem, nothing i’ve done so far has helped, not even reinstalling the game

There won’t be from Blizzard. See above.

1 Like

Having the same exact issue :frowning: I don’t know what to do

1 Like

HI THERE GO INTO YOUR NVIDIA CP AND MESS WITH YOUR 3D SETTINGS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.
**[quote=“Fearless-22376, post:1, topic:16748, full:true”]
After last update the shadows in Warzone become Blocky and Pixelated , I tried everything from reinstall the game and disable the anti-aliasing and make the shadow high or low , reinstall Nvidia driver and nothing work it’s very annoying issue I can’t see the players because of the black boxes of the shadow and it’s very big . :nauseated_face:
check out the video :point_down:

[/quote]

2 Likes

I’ll give it try thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , but can u be more specific which setting i must change because i already changed some value on it but the problem still there

Hey man, I’ve had the same issues.
I thought it was just me as it’s hard to find information on.

Also, I have changed every setting imaginable. It is not a settings problem.
I only had it since the first update after season 3

1 Like

Not trying to be a dick but if Blizzard are selling it they have to show some liability, at least in my country.
I didn’t buy the game from Activision, I bought it from Blizzard so the warranty is with Blizzard.

Bliz neither coded the game nor has access to the code, so they cannot do anything about CoD’s in-game issues. What you’re claiming would be like buying from a brick and mortar store and expecting that store to fix the game’s issues.

As for liability, Bliz is no more liable for the game than a 3rd party brick and mortar store would be. Their liability extends to sales and returns if it qualifies. Which is why Blizzard can do returns, if it qualifies.

Also just like a brick and mortar store, you’re buying from the manufacturer, not the store itself. The store is only an point-of-sale for a product’s delivery. The money you pay isn’t pocketed by the store; it’s passed on to the manufacturer. When a product is returned, the store doesn’t just lose the money; they recoup it from the manufacturer.

So except for the sales/returns, installation and patching, not only does Bliz not have any liability for the CoD games, they don’t have access to anything. Thus it falls solely on the games’ owner: Activision.

I am also having this problem. as far as I know, this glitch only happens on Kepler gpu’s (gtx 600 and 700 series cards). unfortunately i do not have a fix :frowning: