Server disconnect BLZBNTBGS000003F8 or BLZBNTBGS00000001

Keep getting disconnected from the Blizzard app on my desktop. My internet is great but I keep getting logged out. When I try play warzone I get the error BLZBNTBGS000003F8 or BLZBNTBGS00000001. THIS IS NOT AN ACTIVISION PROBLEM!!! IT IS A BLIZZARD PROBLEM. I Have read multiple posts about these issues which have been closed and “solved” but there is no solution. It sucks to not be able to play a game at all with zero help in trying to solve any issues. Please can someone explain why I cannot keep a stable connection to blizzard so I can play warzone. If your answer is “take this up with activision” then please rather don’t answer. I have done port forwarding… etc. From South Africa

2 Likes

Hey daffy,

There’s a known issue (that includes the error code you are getting) that Bliz is looking into. Right at the top of the forum page there’s a main thread where Bliz is gathering information and providing updates when they come down from the investigators.

I’m sick and tired of it just had a update thought it would fix but nope tired of Blizzard at this point wish something would’ve been done sooner instead of throwing it on Activision

Estou com o mesmo problema. Conecto ao COD COLD WAR e sou desconectado por esse erro BLZBNTBGS000003F8.
Esse erro é por eu ser desconectado do aplicativo BATTLENET.

yeah, BLIZZARD, please fix this f’ thing. I found that it’s connected a mix between voice and texture fail. it should be a way to reset all of it

1 Like

As Leviathan mentioned, we do need to keep all reports in the main thread. Locking this to keep them all in one place.