Sending game time to my new Blizzard account

Hello, i want to know how the account merge or transfer actually works, i have made a new blizzard account, i own both of them and i want to know if i can move my WoW game time on this current account and move it to my new Blizzard account and delete my old account so all i have is my new account with no ties to my last one? Sorry for the confusing flow of this question, im weird and clueless.

Hey, Cat37915! This support article should give you information on how combining Blizzard accounts should work. As a note, two WoW accounts cannot be merged together, but two Blizzard accounts are possible given the restrictions mentioned on the support article.

For the game time, you’ll want to contact our customer support team to look into this to possibly see if moving the game time is possible. If you have any additional concerns, our customer support team should be able to address what questions you do have or that may come up.

Account issues are not something that we address on the forums. The technical support forums are only for technical issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting.