Scan & repair and uninstall not working (cod mw2 beta)

its basically stuck

every time i join a lobby the game crashes
i can hit scan and repair but it will get stuck at 0%

i can hit uninstall within bnet app but it too gets stuck

i can uninstall via windows apps&features which shows me a small window prompt telling me "uninstalling call of duty modern warfare II beta , please wait "
but that too is stuck

:expressionless:

4 Likes

I had the same issue, but after trying windows I went back to bnet and the uninstall worked. But when I reinstalled the game it would give me an error each time I tried opening it saying “please check for updates or scan and repair to fix this issue”. And shocking, neither of those solutions worked. I’m beyond pissed right now.

3 Likes

ive been playing fine for the past few days and then i tried playing invasion game mode and that crashed my game a few times after that it crashed when i clicked mw2 beta in game start menu and now it wont start either after i tried reinstalling

edit: i just tried installing it to another location and it is working again

So now that the beta is over, I am attempting to uninstall and the launcher is just stuck at ‘Uninstalling’. The files are still there in explorer and there is no disk activity after about ten minutes. Is this going to be addressed or fixed?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.