Satanic Decorations

Hello all! I’ve seen a lot of christmas decorations and I wonder if all religions will have the same ammount of decorations in specific times of the year.

So I suggest making an option to turn off these annoying religious decorations that I don’t really appreciate. Or give every other religion the same opportunities and make some decorations for The Satanic Temple, Judaism, Budism, Islam, etc.

Cheers!

There’s satanic holiday decorations on the support webpages? Where can I see them?

I have not seen any religious holiday things in games. They have the secular things like lights, snow, trees, presents, but that goes back to way before Christianity, if you wanted to get specific. There is no mention of religious figures, services, or meaning.

If you wish to see lots of demonic images though, the Diablo series has lots of that, even though it is fantasy and not real world.

1 Like

The trees, the lights, the present are not secular…specially in this time of the year. It is a absolutely obvious reference to christmas and christianity.

I’d love to have the option to turn off all religious decorations en references that I don’t appretiate. If not possible, I would appretiate equal access to decorations for all religions.